How do I change the language settings on the Total Security main panel?
The Total Security system has the ability to select multiple different languages for the main panel's interface. If the language is ever changed to an unrecognized language, it can be difficult to navigate back to the menu to select a recognized language again.
This article shows how to navigate to the Languages menu on the Total Security panel, in order to select a recognized language.
To change the language on a Total Security main panel:
- Unlock the keypad (if needed) by pressing the Menu button [three horizontal lines], and entering your 6-digit Admin password.
- Press the Menu button again to open the main menu.
- Scroll down 4 times. This will select the icon with the symbol of a gear. Press OK.
- Scroll down 8 times. This will select the icon with the symbol of the globe. Press OK.
- This is the Language selection menu. Scroll up or down to select a recognized language, then press OK.
- Press the Back button to return to the home screen.